Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new blog!

As an introduction for those who don't know me, I'm a licensed chiropractor and have been practicing here in Chicago for most of my career.

My full bio can be found here.

This blog was my marketing guy's idea and I have to agree that it's a pretty good one. I was looking for a way to share my philosophies on health care, proper patient service, and life in general.

My goal is to help anyone with questions pertaining to their nervous system, but also to share bits of my life with you, so that we can all get to know each other better.

I know how hard it is to find health care professionals we can know and trust these days. Please let me know how I can improve this experience for you.

All the best,

Dr. Kenneth Knox

No comments:

Post a Comment